Thursday, September 3, 2009

Battle in my head...

I was driving down the road on my way to pick up my kids the other day... and I was praying... and right now I can not remember what I was praying about.. but I do know I was praying... and I remember thinking "I wonder if the Lord will answer my prayer" then another thought popped into my head... what if my prayer is answered but not by God but by satan? My mom always told me that the devil hears your prayers also. So how do I know that when a prayer has been answered that its what God wants?
This has been a never ending battle in my head... is what I am doing right? is what happeneing God's will or the devils?
How do you know that even when everything seems right and perfect... its aint all wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...