Monday, April 20, 2009

why..

I was thinkng this morning as I am ironing my pants... about my life.. my past... and my present...
and all I could honestly think about is...PRAISE GOD!! I am thankful for eveything in my life... including the heartaches and pain...
A lot of people out there when they have pain, hardship or heartache... they blame God for it... they think that he is the reason why they have the issues they are havin.. nothing thinking that maybe it was their choices in life that brought them to where they are and its God showing you of your mistakes and you going thru what you are going thru to help bring you back to Him.
As odd as it may be... sometimes it take those weak moments for us to ask God for help... if it werent for all the weak moments in my life... i wouldnt have the heart of the Lord that I do... I thank God for all the issues and the pain that I have thru..cause it has made me stronger and has brought me closer to Him.
I know God loves me. period...
Do you blame your parents when something goes wrong in your life?? Do you get made at them for the mistakes that you have made?? Why should you blame our Eternal Father for your mistakess?? Its not God that has made you do what you do.. its Satan.... blame him for it... walk away from him because of it....not our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...