Monday, April 6, 2009

it back to monday... but spring break.. and snow.

The last few weeks have been draining me... Both kids now have decided to start fighting me on everything... well my son on everything , my daughter on going to bed at night... MY TIME!!!

So this weekend I asked my son's father to take him for the weekend and asked my dad and step mom to take my daughter overnight on sat... and I went down to help my sis move and to get the hell outa here!! lol. it was good... i think i had my expectations up to high on the weekend... i was wanting it to be a girls night out .. with mysis and my bff... but my bff couldnt go.. and my sister was exhausted... but it was still an alright night out...
Came home on sunday and picked up pey and sissy... watched a movie with pey and cuddle up on the couch with him...
Monday mornng he is off again with his dad for the week for spring break... so i should have a pretty tame week ( i hope!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...