Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2 more weeks

I have less than two weeks left till I will be induced... and I am so done!!! I don't know if I will be able to make it till the 15th with out losing my mind!!!   

I am exhausted... in every single possible way... 

I haven't hardly slept at all the last 2 weeks. 
I don't have much of an appetite.
I am having contractions like crazy. 
It hurts whenever the baby moves. 
My house is trashed. I have no energy to clean. 
I feel like a failure in so many ways. 
I have no patience. I am wanting to go off on everyone all the time. I am so frustrated.  
I am miserable. 

There is a big part of me that wants to go to the hospital and beg them to induce me. I am that miserable. I just want to not be uncomfortable anymore. I want to feel somewhat normal. I want to be able to do a load of laundry with out straining and being in pain.   I beg God every single day to let my water break. 

I know its all in his timing. I am trying to have patience... but right now... I think my patience is hiding from me till the baby is born! lol

I am trying to figure out what to do when I get off work and go home... nap or clean. 

Big B started remodeling the girls room yesterday... its a big ole mess... Idk when he will actually finish it... but as of right now... the girls can't sleep in there... I can't put anything in there.. I can't do anything.  
Our church blessed us with so many diapers and wipes and baby items.. and they are all sitting out in my family room. I can't even put them away.  I want to go crazy!!! 

I just feel like its a never ending battle. One I use all my energy to "almost" complete... just to be back at the begining again.   Ugh!!! 

2 more weeks... 

2 more weeks... 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...