Thursday, June 11, 2015

almost there

Almost there. Only a few more days and I will be induced. I am counting down the days. I am exhausted, uncomfortable, in a crabby mood, and just overall done.

I am really hoping that once I have this baby... my mood will start to go back to normal. I am so tired of being tired. I am so tired of feeling crabby all the time. I seriously would love to just sleep the days away. It would be easier than dealing with life right now.

I keep hoping that if I can get my house cleaned up... I will feel better... yet... I can't seem to get it cleaned. I have no energy or motivation. It just seems like too much work!!  I will start and then I have to take a break because I am tired or hurting... and then I want a nap.  

I know God is with me. I know He is guiding me. I know He is carrying me along when I need it.
Only a few more days. And then there will be a whole new set of obsticals to overcome...

I am scared to death with having two babies!! Two sets of diapers... bottles... crying!!!  Along with 2 little girls who are at the stage where they want to argue with each other and a teenage boy. (need I say more about him!)

I have been up and out of bed for an hour... ONE HOUR and I am already ready for a nap. I woke up at 4am and cleaned the family room a little, and the kitchen a little. I couldnt do too much since I had two little girls sleeping on the couch.

Alright... I am going to get off here, Do some laundry... dishes... cleaning. Fun. Fun. Fun.


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...