Wednesday, December 12, 2012

blah

Just looked at my stats.. who knew? I have the 2nd highest page views... from Poland! lol. The first of course being USA. :-)  

Its been a crazy few weeks.. and honestly I have absolutely no motivation to write anything. I have no motivation for anything really.  I'm not in the holiday spirit again this year really...  I just kinda am.

I dunno. The last week or so, I have just felt blah.  I don't really know why.

I met someone about a month ago now... we have been on some amazing dates!!  He's awesome and I can't wait to see what the future holds... just taking it all a day at a time. :-)

One of my good friend's brother passed away a week ago, so I think that has me a little stressed out too. I'm worrying for my friend and his family.

Things with my kids are pretty good. Lil man has been doing better with his homework. I think I may have figured out a good reward system for him. :-) So I'm hoping it works.

I have no motivation for anything really. I have no appetite. Food just isn't appealing to me lately.. I eat because of I have to.. I just don't enjoy it like I normally do.

Hope ya'll have a great day/week!!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...