Monday, June 18, 2012

monday. oye

My Monday is starting out sitting on my couch while a plumber tries to unclog my toilet. My lil baby girl accidentally flushed a stick of deodorant down the toilet over the weekend.  Fun times, Fun times.

The plumber just shut off the water and of course as soon as he did, I think of a half dozen things I'd like to do around the house... which includes, washing the dishes, doing laundry, water the flowers... hhhmmm.. figures, as soon as I have no water... I want to use water.  lol.

So instead of doing all that, I am sitting here doing a blog post and watching Spongebob... for oh, the 15th time this weekend. I.hate.spongebob.now.

We had a pretty good weekend. Friday we had baseball and Lil Man did awesome!!! His team won 26-7!!!!  We were so excited!!  They have only won a few games, so every victory is amazing!!! After that I took him to his dads and then me and baby girl went home and went to bed. (im getting old)

Saturday we headed over to my friends house and helped her clean and organize her garage.  Afterwards we hung out and got some wings for dinner.

Sunday I went to church with her and it was really nice. Her church was lovely.  After church, I went home and got some laundry done and the house cleaned up a bit. Then we headed to my dads and went out to dinner with him. After that we went to my mom and stepdads for dessert.

all in all it was a wonderful weekend.


ps. the plumber just came out and let me know that he's having too many problems and that his boss is coming out and see if they can fix it together.  oye. can ya say $$$$$$  gggrrr.. :-(

Hope yall have a blessed week!!!


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...