Friday, August 21, 2009

the silly games

I hate the silly games that we play when we are in a relationship...
Like waiting for the other person to make the first move... kissing, hugging, holding hands, calling or even texting...
This is a stupid game that I do with my boyfriend all the time... mainly with the texting/calling part.
He could go an entire day with out talking to me in some fashion... Ive talked to him about this... and He says that he thinks about me all day long.. but just doesnt ever think to call or to text... So then... I stop texting him thru out the day. Why should I make the effort if he doesnt even think its worth it to do that for me...
So I asked him... please thru out the day at some point when you think of me... just send me a text saying hey.. im thinking of you.. whatever... 5mins later when he went into another room...I get a text saying :hey im thinking of u. ggrrr.. yea its funny but also annoyting that its a joke to him.
I just want to know that he is thinking of me once in a while.. to have that reassurance that I cross his mind from time to time... i am not asking for an entire convo.. I am not asking for him to psyco text me.. just once in awhile..something to make me feel special, wanted, and cared about. Is that really too much to ask?
So now after I have talked to him how I feel... I refuse to text him or to call him... and wait.. and see if he will text me or call me first. I am stubborn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...