Friday, September 12, 2008

A Real Man! ~great article.

~ A man should let me be me... Give me my freedom. Will not try and suffocate me, judge me, or drowned me in their own self pity.

~ A man should have a good job... at least good enough to support himself and a family.

~ A man should have a car or some mode of transportation... not his mommy or daddy and sure as hell not me.

~ A man should be open... open to my idea, my friends, crazy family, to new ideas, to love, to loss, to adventure etc...

~ A man need to be positive... at least most of the time... support me, encourage me, love me... even if i am doomed to fail... Don't be negative nick all the time... its a turn off.

~ A man needs to know how to make love to a woman... truely make love... not just sex... not just fuck.. but truely make love to her... look into her eyes, gently kiss every inch of her body, whisper in her ear sweet things, caress her, be gentle with her, mainly show her how much you love her thru love making...

~ A man needs to be sensitive to a womans needs, emotionally, physically, mentally, financially (anything ending in ly... lol.)

~ A man needs to know how to respect his woman in every possible way.

~ A man needs to know how to keep his dick in his pants, his tounge in his mouth and his thoughts on his girl...

~ A man should be willing to do housework and shouldn't be closed minded as to think the woman's job is to cook and clean and the man's is to do the mowing... its the 90's grow up.. with that thinking ... a man better have a damn good job so his woman can stay home too!

~ A man should be willing to get a second job if needed, not expect his woman to work 2 or 3 jobs or all the extra overtime just to support him and his desires.

~ A man should not be afraid to compliment his woman all the time... not just wait for her to say something about something...

~ A man needs to know how to listen... and remember... because a woman NEVER forgets!

~ A man should want what the woman he is with wants.. they should have mutual goals and desires.

~ A man need to know patience...

~ A man needs to know HOW to love his partner... and need to be aware of how his woman needs to be loved.

~ A man should be willing to please his woman sexually in anyway she wants... and she will do the same in return...

~ A man should be honest with himself and with him woman. if he loves her lies are unneeded unless of course diamonds are involved...



Overall a man should devote him self to making his woman happy in anyway possible... (oh if only there was such a man!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...