Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My mom

I have come to realize that I have a great mom...
I mean I have always known this... but certain moments in my life just reaffirm it to me...
And last night was one of those...

She new I am hard pressed for money.. Bills just keep adding up and even tho I am working 2 jobs.. in the process of 3... I still cant make ends meet...

So she got a bonus at work yesterday... and took me and the kiddies grocery shopping for a few things...
She has no idea how much I appreciate this... I was stressing out all week wondering how I was going to have food for my son's lunches everyday... trying to think of any little thing that I could put in there... This was a Godsend. The Lord truely answered my prayers here.

Anyway.. I just wanted to share my little miricle.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...