Thursday, April 13, 2017

Tired of being Tired

I am supposed to be working. 

I am supposed to be doing school work. 

But all I want to do is go to sleep... 

I don't know what my problem is these past few weeks. Its like I have no motivation. I have no desire to do anything. All I want to do is sleep. 

I can't concentrate on any one thing.  
Right now on my computer I have work emails open, facebook, this blog, looking up vitamins on 3 different websites, and my classes- all on different tabs. 

I will start out with one, and think of something and go to that. Its like my brain can't finish a thought.

I am also sitting here jittery. I don't think my legs have stopped moving. 

I am just so tired of feeling like this. 

I am tired of always being tired. 

I swear my family thinks I am a big joke and lazy cuz I am always wanting to take a nap. I don't want to nap!!! I don't want to sleep my life away. I want to live life. I want to be active. I want to be apart of my family- not just sleep it away.  And its not like I can just "push" myself through everything. I am exhausted. Most days it feels like I sleep maybe an hour or two- even though I can sleep a full 7-10hrs! Its like I can never get enough sleep. 

I went to the doc about a month ago. And she is amazing. But she couldn't find anything wrong with me. Every single test came back fine that could be a possibility of me being tired. 

I feel like I am crazy. I feel like my family thinks I am crazy. 

I don't want to be like this. I don't know what to do anymore. 

I have so much I want to do and accomplish... and I feel like I can't really because I am always tired.

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

1 comment:

  1. I still lthink its your thyroid. there are other tests your doctor can give you and without these tests it looks like you are ok. Look up thyroid on google.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...