Friday, February 26, 2016

Phases

Someone had posted this on Facebook this morning and it completely hit home for me. Especially because that is exactly what I am going through right now. 

It's not that I don't want to talk to someone or that I am upset or anything like that... Its almost like I just don't have the energy to make a conversation in my head and then get it out verbally or via text.   

Right now for the past couple weeks I have been very irritable and very easily frustrated. I hate feeling like this.  And it seems like nothing I do, changes it.   Every little thing upset me. 
The babies cry too much. 
The babies want to be held too much. 
The big girls don't listen.
The big girls don't clean up after themselves.
The boy wants to procrastinate till the last minute and then rush everyone else like he's been ready the whole time. 
The hubby doesn't pick up after himself.
The hubby just throws his clothes wherever and everywhere. 
The father thinks that calling at 7am when he knows I am trying to get everyone out of the house and to school on time is a good time to call and ask me to stop over and change a light bulb. 
Everyone thinks that I just sit on my phone all day and night and when they text, call, message, that I should reply instantly. 
That people call to make an appointment, don't give me an option to say no, and then show up for said appointment 2 hours early and act like we were the one in the wrong. 

*sigh*

With all that going on, its hard for me to have the extra energy to make a conversation with anyone... so I would rather just not.  But I do. I force myself. Because I know the longer I go with out talking to people, the more I seclude myself- the deeper down the dark hole I will go. I need others in my life to keep me from drowning in that hole of darkness. 

It can be a fight and battle everyday... but it is a necessary one. 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...