Saturday, February 27, 2016

Dear Samipooh 2/23/16

Dear Samipooh! 

First and foremost I want to tell you how much I love you. 

You have been our daughter for almost two years now. Wow. crazy that its only been that long. I feel like you have always been here, that you have always been part of our family-that you have always been our daughter. 

We have had some ups and downs and even though there I days I feel like I want to pull my hair out or just crawl into a corner and bawl my eyes out like a little baby, I would't trade any of it for the world. 

You are such a bright sweet and beautiful little girl.  I don't know the extent of everything that you have gone through before you came to be our daughter and I hate that you had to go through any of that or had to be taken away from your mom, but I am thankful that I now get to be your mom. 

The past couple years that you have been with us have been amazing! I have watched you grow up in so many ways. I am so thankful to be your mom. 

I love you! 

Your Mama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...