Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Not having it all together

I seriously am so far from having it all together that I feel like I am losing my mind lately! 

#Mommyfail #1 today... 

I had an appoint this morning for Lilybee for developmental therapy. Yeah... Completely forgot about it. Completely. Total. Mind. Slipped.  

I traded days for work. I took yesterday off since the kids were off school and Madybear had a doctors appointment and planned on coming in today.  I double checked the calendar to make sure nothing was going on today and I thought it was all clear.  

I get almost all the way into work... with no kids... and I get a call from the DT person and yeah- Light Bulb! I remembered it was the 16th and I had an appointment at 8:30 with her! 

*sigh* 

I don't know how moms of more than one kid do it. 

Anymore I am lucky I remember to put underware on in the mornings! Seriously. My brain is that spastic lately!  My days are all jumbled, I am lucky if I remember what day it actually is.  I am trying to remember everything that needs done for all 5 kids, my husband, my father and myself. 

I was all excited this morning because I knew what I was going to cook for dinner tonight. Was going to stop on my way to work to get all the items, even had tomorrow's dinner planned out... and then I get the call and that happy little bubble burst- raining down on me. 

OH Well. Tis life anymore it seems! lol. 

Guess I need to make better ToDo lists and put 15 calendars around the house with everything on them so that way I can remember what day it is and when I have something scheduled. 

Happy Mond... eerrr... I mean Tuesday Ya'll! 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...