Friday, August 23, 2013

almost school time.



This is what I woke up to the other morning. UGH!! 

Thankfully- the kids cleaned it all up. lol. 

This is the last week before school starts. So we have been trying to actually have a bed time and sticking to it. Its been tough. I am not looking to that part of next week.  Both kids are starting a new school on monday. And the new school will be starting earlier. 740am... and Lil man has to be on his bus by 650!!! OYE!!! to be early mornings from now on!!  That means earlier bed times.  We can do it tho!! I am anxious, excited, nervous and idk... just feeling crazy about the new school for both of them!  I am hoping and praying that I made the right choice in sending them to this school system and that they both will prosper there. I have put it all in God's hands.  Baby girl is super excited to be going to school. That is all she has talked about for the last 2 days!!!  Also the fact that she will have a locker this year too.... so now she wants to go and get stuff to decorate her locker with! lol That was the first thing she said to me this morning, "mommy, are we going to get the stuff formy locker today??? Why can't we go to the school today so I can decorate it??" LOL.  I hope that entusiasim lasts!!!  
Alright.. i have a long list of things that I need to get done. 

Have a great weekend!!! 


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...