Monday, June 24, 2013

the making of a movie

Well this past month is what they make movies out of.

I lost my job. And my boyfriend ended our relationship. Lol.

But in reality, its all good. Most days I am positive and happy.  I do have my days where I seem to focus on the negative a bit more than normal, but most days, I realize how lucky I am.
I have two wonderful kids. I have a roof over my head. I have great family that is always there for me. I have wonderful friends who always help lift me up when I feel down.

God really has been good to me even in the darkest times. I don't know where I would be with out Him in my life.

I just signed up for an online accounting class. Very excited for that.
I am going to be starting a new bible study.
I am going to go up to the college in a few weeks and start signing up for some classes.



And even tho I would really love to be able to stay home with my babies forever... financially I know that isn't a reality for us. So I have been applying for a few jobs here and there. I still don't have much motivation to do all that... but its has to be done.


We have added a new furry addition to our family- a little kitty named April.



And as soon as the munchkins get changed, we are off to the pool for some relaxation and fun!!! 


Have a great day ya'll!!!


Blessings N Love 
Overthinking Mama 










2 comments:

  1. I have missed your blogging! I have missed everything about blogging, thank you for your words! You see the POSITIVE and you know that God's Watching out for you! I hope to read more, and I hope you will also be reading more of my discoveries, ideas, and daily life! Thank you for being here when I returned! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!! I am definitely going to check out your blog!! Ive missed you too.. Amazing the friends we make along the way of blogging... we each are on our own path, sometimes taking breaks to catch up with life, sometimes going in a different direction that we originally attended... but some how our hearts are still stuck on blogging and we end up right back where we should be. :-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...