Saturday, August 11, 2012

feeling down.

I woke up this morning feeling down. The plans I had today ended up being cancelled.  I was supposed to meet a man I have been talking with for a month or so. He had to cancel due to classes that he started on Monday and them having a class today.  I know its not his fault but I am still heartbroken to a point.  I get on facebook and see that a friend is having a baby... another is getting married... and I feel like everyone else is moving on with life... and me... I am just here. I feel like I am just stuck here.. like I am never going to "move on" from this place in life.  I know God has a plan and I have faith in Him.. but still I am feeling discouraged this morning. 

Then I spent some time reading my devotional and God is so good... it hit home perfectly.  I am still down.. but things are in better perspective now. I need to focus on the blessings that I do have.. and not what I don't. God has a plan. I am part of that plan. And where I am right now is part of that plan. He is making me ready. He is making the rest of the plan ready.  I am so loved!!! 

Thank you Lord, for the wake up calls. Please continue to show me the good when all I see is the negative.  I love you.


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

1 comment:

  1. Belated Amen!! So True It's Nice how Out Of NoWhere God Speaks ..Blessed Me *SarahShine* :-)

    Ty

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...