Monday, July 9, 2012

writer's block

Ugh. I don't know why ... but the last few weeks I have no motivation to write anything. 


That isn't like me. :-( 


I feel like there's not really anything interesting to talk about. :-(


still taking the zoloft... still really sleepy at like 330 every afternoon, but then I wake up every night about 3am and can't fall back asleep for a few hours.. so that may have something to do with it. lol. 


i started selling jewelry for Paparazzi. Its a home party sales company and everything is only $5 ea!!!  I have my launch party sunday!!  I hope it goes good.. so far i love all the jewelry!! 


Its been hot as hell here the last few weeks... i have learned i hate the extreme heat. Today its about 84.. and its so much better! :-) 


4th of july was wonderful. on the 3rd i went with my best friend to a cook out and their neighbors had a huge fireworks display... like seriously over shadowed any other display i have ever seen in my life... it was profession style fireworks for over an hour!!!  it was amazing and the kids loved it. 


Lil man is done with baseball for the year.. which sad to say, i am very happy about! lol. 
Baby girl is still doing gymnastics. 


Things are overall pretty good with us... i will try and get motivated and write more soon!! 


sorry for the lag in between posts :-( 



Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well with your 1st party! Do you have a website or anything for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!!! the jewelry is paparazziaccessories.com but I don't have my own personal website. The jewelry is only available thru parties. :-) If you would be interested in having a basket party... i could send you some of jewelry to sell and then you get free stuff. :-) let me know and when i have that part all set up, ill let ya know :-)

      Delete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...