Wednesday, July 18, 2012

blah

I woke up kinda blah today... but then thats kinda how most days anymore have been for me.  Granted I am not wanting to cry  or really feel like I have to completely force myself thru life... but I am just so so so sleepy. Its sad that the first thing I think of when I wake up is... when will I get a nap!? haha.

Overall life is good. I really need to get back into blogging every day.. or at least more than just once every couple weeks. :-( I am sorry about that guys. I just havent had the motivation for it. and I hate that, cuz really this is something I love doing!!!

i feel like I am in need of a change... i dont know what.. just a change. :-(  i dont know how exactly to explain that.  i am just ready for something different.  just feel like day to day is just monotonous. which really it isn't. at all.  I just need something different. but again, have no clue what.  as sad as it is,  i think i am ready for school to be back on. i need that routine.

I am debating on going back to school too... i know i need to.. but again i just have no motivation :-( . My friends church offers classes towards becoming a pastor, and I have seriously considered doing them. i am just waiting on him to get me more information. but i feel that is something i really want to do. I want to do something to praise God.


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you are saying. We get into a rut and we just want to get out of it but don't know how. I totally been there. I do not know what to tell you what to do except just go with the way you feel. I read a good quote today that I think you can reflect on!
    "God never steers you wrong, so trust in God"

    Maybe he is nudging you and waiting for you to make that one step forward! Good luck and hugs going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start blogging more too. There's so much I want to do on there but just never make the time to do it... Just keep praying and focusing on God, and I'm sure He'll help you out with the change your life needs. But be prepared... It's not always what we'd like! Ha, ha. ;)

    P.S. I gave you an award over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...