Monday, January 11, 2010

Its 2010 Baby!

A New Year, A New Decade!!

Wow... I cant belive that I have been out of school for almost 10years now! Seems crazy...

New Years eve was pretty good. Pey was with his dad for the week and spent New Year Eve with him and his wife and kids... I guess he fell asleep by 1130 tho :-( . Baby girl and I went to dinner with my mom and stepdad and my bro.. It was nice. :-) then after that we headed off to the party my dads friend Shawn's family was having! (thats a mouthfull!!) My dad and stepmom were there along with their friends. It was fun. Sissy had such a good time!! She didnt stop dancing the whole night!!
The next day Sissy's dad came over and stayed for a bit. He brought us some food, so I made us breakfast. Then the rest of the day, I took down the tree and all the Christmas decorations. I went and got Pey around 1230 or so.. so I got to spend the day with him also. For dinner we went over to my moms as always and had kielbasa and saurkraut. It was nice.
The rest of the weekend was just us pretty much being lazy and watching movies! fun fun fun!

Trying to do some new years resolutions...
I really do need to get me and the kids on a schedule... like up by a certain time... out of the house to school by a certain time... at night... start for bed at a certain time and in bed at a certain time... and be like that all the time.
I am also going to get Pey an appt with the doc.. I want to get his sugar checked out and/or get tested for adhd. He is just to spastic and wild and crazy sometimes... I can not handle it... and when he's like that.. he just gets into more and mroe trouble. So we shall see.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...