Friday, June 5, 2009

Realization Friday

I have come to realize

~ I suck at doing this! lol.
~ that I have a weak bladder
~ that God is teaching me patience
~ I do not like automated voicemails- apparently i talk too softly
~ that God is testing me-pushing me- to make me stronger
~ that when I start to think of a "new man" that my ex shows up and wants me back
~ that my job is enitrely too cold
~ that i have a hard time paying attention and get distracted too easily
~ that people with out kids just dont always understand people with kids
~ that everyone expects me to have no life
~ that everyone expects me to reply to their messages asap, but dont think theres an issue if it takes them hours or days to reply to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...