Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Its been a long few days!

Its Wed. but its my monday! lol. Its been a long few days since i have been back at work...
This weekend was pretty busy for me... but good busy...
Sunday I got baptized! :-) Had both of the kids there to watch... I hope at least Peyton understand what it is all about and everything...
Sissy's been sick the last few days... I dropped her off at the sitters Monday morning as usual... and by the time i reached the doors to walk into work, my sitter was calling me... She had just puked everywhere... so I came in told my coworkers and was off to go and get her. Me and her laid around all day Monday... She threw up the rest of the day... I think we went thru like 9 pairs of pjs... by the end of the day- she was wearing my t-shirts. :-) Tuesday she threw up in the morning... so another day we stayed home... But no more throw up. But she didnt move out of bed all day- and she barely would let me... The only time I did was to pee or when i needed to get dressed to show up to work (with her in tow) for a meeting and then to pick up her bro. I slept till noon!!! i havent done that in forever!! After we picked up Pey from school we went over to my moms and hung out there for a bit... Sissy started getting a fever... Pey had a doc appt to go to so my mom had to watch sissy for me (i couldnt cancel. its a $60 cancellation fee). After the doc appt. sissy was still warm so my mom decided to go and get us all some ice cream. Sissy didnt want anything to do with... but Pey enjoyed it very much. (and so did i) We went home... and my step mom called and said she wasnt feeling well and really couldnt watch Sissy the next day. So I called T sissy's father and asked if he could at least part of the day.. He said he would call back... (i still havent heard a yes or no from him). So sissy ended up spending part of the day today with my mom and the other part with my stepmom (she fig. they both could sleep together).
So that has been our fun filled few days...
Tonight hopefully me and pey will start making valentine's cards for his classmates! i am excited... i actually get to be creative...sorta... and only have to be creative at a 1st grade level! sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...