Wednesday, August 6, 2008

others who blog

I am sitting here being nosey.. and bored...typical at the end of the work day...
and i am reading other peoples blogs... and i am sitting her laughing hysterically over some...
and other i am a bit jealous...
i wish i could be one of those women who acutally have time (besides down time at work) to sit down and blog... and blog on multiple sites! i wish i could be a stay at home mom... and have the perfect house... and the perfect yard... and be creative to make my house so unique... and be witty and funny and be able to make everyone who reads my blog laugh or wish they were me...

but i have come to the realization... i m not that creative... i am not that witty... and i may be unique... but not necessarily in a way people really want to read about.. or at least not in a way that i am able to completely express in words. and i have come to realize...that i probably will never have the lifesytle.. i would love to be a stay at home mom... and be there for my kids all the time... and have the time to blog... and have that "perfect" life... but its all a dream...

but i do love to type.. and i do love to blog... so i will keep on at it... and even tho i may never have a steady readership (is that even a word) its good therapy for me to get my hairbrained thoughts out of my head...

i dunno... all this sounded so much better when i was thinking about what i was gonna write while i was peeing... damn. need a computer in the bathroom so i dont forget everythign in the 10 feet from there to my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...