Friday, April 3, 2020

Self Love Challange- Day1

So I meant to start this on April 1st. But life is a little different lately and between having to fight my kids for electronics, internet cutting in and out, and trying to figure out how to do this new “homeschool” life… I haven’t had the time, motivation or brain power to think.

My friend Deaquelynn on Instagram did this challenge in March on Instagram and I loved the idea. So I asked for her permission to do this on my blog and she graciously said yes.  Please when you have a chance, checkout all that she has to offer!  

So without further adieu…

Screenshot_20200303-082644.jpg

When I look in the mirror I see: 

I see someone who is aging quickly. Someone who can do better. I see someone who disappoints people every day.  But I also see someone who is not going to give up. Someone who has God with her and is a sinner Saved by His grace.  Someone who will be better tomorrow.

otm sign.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...