Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Unfullfilled emotions

As I lay awake in bed trying so desperately to go to sleep. I feel like I want to cry. My heart is screaming for the release, but my eyes won't oblige.  

I have felt this way for days... there are so many things that I want to cry over or cry because. I can't. The tears just won't come.  

I dream of the tears and hope that when I wake up it will happen... but nothing. 

I almost feel like a zombie going through life. I am scared when this release will actually happen. It will be a flood of emotions. A flood of tears. A flood of sadness. Just wish I knew when this dam will break so I can prepare myself a little bit for it. Make sure I am not out at the store or around a bunch of people.  I don't need anyone to think I am crazy or feel sorry for me because of the tears. 

It is what it is. Its a part of life. I know once the flood happens... things will go back to normal- whatever that actually is. 

As I lay in bed last night, in my mind, I had this really great blog post thought up in my head. Of course by the time I wake up, its gone. So here I sit, clicking away, trying to recreate the thoughts, the feelings, the words and as usual I have failed to come close to what I originally wanted to post. 

But for now... life goes one. Its time to get my little princess up and dressed and ready for school. 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...