Monday, February 20, 2017

Weekend.

Part of me is glad the weekend is over. There were a lot of sad/negative moments in the weekend. But then there were a lot of great moments, and I am trying to focus on those.

Friday I took the day off and was able to get the house cleaned, laundry finished, and take a nap.
Friday night, we were able to get a sitter for all the kids and PeyPey went to his dads. So hubby and I went out to eat at Olive Garden. We had wine, soup, pasta, bread. It was yummy. We came home snuggle and spent some great quality time together- just us. That hasn't happened in a while.

Saturday morning, I was able to open the window and door and enjoy the warm off season Ohio air. I was able to got to breakfast with my mom and big girls and then come home and just relax. I also was able to strip the bed and get all of that laundered.  The afternoon, we went for a bike ride to the park and let the kids play. The night, my bff and her sweetie and his kids and neices and nephews came over to hang out and Renbug had her bff over to spend the night.

Sunday morning we went to the church I work at for service and a luncheon afterwards. It was nice to have fellowship with everyone there. I don't get to do that often. On the way home, we stopped at a park and let the kids play. We came home and the babies passed out in the van on the way. I went and took a nap myself and slept for 3hrs! I must have needed it.  Later in the evening, we went to my moms for dinner and hung out there for awhile and then came home... and eventually went to bed.

I got to sleep in today since the kids were off school and yet I am still tired.

Hoping to be able to go see a new doc in few weeks who will help me with the "always tired feeling"

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...