Thursday, February 23, 2017

overthinking

My mind is in so many different places lately... its hard to stay focused on one thing.  

Yesterday in the car my husband was having a conversation with me... and I have no clue what was said or that he was even talking... I was so lost in my thoughts. 

Half the time anymore I don't even have the radio on in the car because I am so lost in my thoughts I don't even realize that it's not on. 

What am I thinking about?? Oh ya know... everything! lol. That's what I do. Over think. (if I didn't I wouldn't have a blog  lol) 

I have been seeing a therapist for about a month now... and he has really got me overthinking a lot of things...especially where I want to go from this point forward in my life. 

I have always had a million and one dreams that I would love to do. I think I want to incorporate the majority of them into one dream... being a wellness coach.  I can do and teach yoga, meditation, get into essential oils, counsel and just be there for someone to vent to, help them make healthier life choices and just over all be there for them. 

I know its going to be a long process... and there are going to many different classes that I will need to take, but I think in the end it will be worth it.  I just have to focus and stick to this. 

Say a prayer for me. 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...