Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Renbug turns 10!!!

Where has the time gone!!?? 

Seriously! When did my first baby girl become 10years old!!!  Oh yea.. just yesterday. 

She is seriously so amazing!!  She has is my best friend and I hope that I am hers. She was my sole partner in crime, my inspiration, and my rock.  Because of her (and my son and my other girls) that I strive to be better. 

But it is because of her that I go above and beyond to make things work... to make up for the fact that her father is barely in her life.  

She has taught me so much in the past 10 years... She has shown me how strong I am. 

Thank you Renbug!

You are an amazing, beautiful, girl!! 

You will always be my baby girl! 

I love you! 


Blessings N Love 
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...