Saturday, July 30, 2016

Samia- 8 Years Old!!

My beautiful Samia!!

Happy Birthday my precious child!

You are a beautful Child of God. And I am blessed to call you my daughter.

Thi s is the 3rd birthday you have gotten to celebrate with us. I am so happy!

I am so thankful that God saw that you needed a Mama and thought that I was the perfect one for the job.  I may not always feel like I am being a good mama to you and our family but God knows what He is doing.

You will be going into 2nd grade in a month!! You are growing up so quickly.

You love going to cedar point with us and riding every roller coaster that you can get on. Hopefully next year you will be tall enough to ride even more.

You over explain everything you try to tell us.

When you grown up you said you want to work at Walmart (like grami), at IGA (like brett) and at Burlington (like mama).

You love to swim and be in water.  Grami has taken you for swim lessons and I think  that they have definetly helped.

Oh and your kitty just had kittens... in your bed. You were so happy for that!! You love all the kittys so much already and don't want us to get rid of any of them... but I am sorry princess, we kinda have to.. I don't think I could handle 7 cats running around!!

I love you so much Samia!

I cant wait to see what the future holds for you!!



Blessings N Love
Overthinking mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...