Saturday, July 30, 2016

Just in a Funk

This week has been a week from hell.

I don't know if this is just what a normal week is and I am just in a bad mood and can't handle it or what the deal is... but its 10:30 on a Saturday morning and I am ready to pop open a bottle of wine and sip my hearts desire.

But I know in adult world... that isn't possible.

I just feel like screaming this week.

I haven't felt great and because of that I haven't kept up on my chores like I should...and no one else has stepped up to help out either.

I am just in a funk I guess. I feel like all I am here for is to clean up after everyone. I am not appreciated. I am not respected. I am the maid.

Deep down I know that isn't true... but on the surface that is what it seems like.

I am blessed. I know I am. I am so thankful for the beautiful children God has given me. I am thankful for my jobs. My vehicle, my house, for my family and friends. I am really blessed to call them my own.

I am just in a funk... and I know that it will take me blowing up and blowing everything out of porportion and seem like a crazy mama to make anything change... and I am trying not to get to that point... ugh.

I am just going to go pop a couple prozac... sip my coffee... and pray.


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...