Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday

I used to love Mondays. 

It was always the first day of the week and I was normally well rested from the weekend. Sunday's were normally my lazy day and I could rest, nap, and recoup from the week.  Lately... that is not the case. 

Just seems lately when it rains it pours...

Monday's I am now always exhausted.  I don't want to get out of bed. And even last night, we were in bed at 8pm, we weren't able to go to sleep till after 10. No one else in the house was tired and no one else wanted to be in bed that early.  

Monday's are also my LONG days. I work both jobs on Mondays. So I go from one, get kids off the bus, change and head to the next. So I am gone from 7am to 8:30pm. It's exhausting.  

Today is no different... Only busier!!  My dad has a doctor's appointment at 2 that he really wants me to go with him to...so I told him I would. So I have to leave one job early, got my husband to pick the kids up from the bus, go to the doc appt with my dad, run home and change, and then head to job #2.  

To top everything off... I was supposed to have a phone interview today at 10am. I got a call from my bank at 9:55(tho i thought it was the interview-so I answered) and then the interview called- I missed the call trying to get off the phone with the bank, called the lady right back and she was now busy or at least I was told she was busy, so I don't know- I now may have lost that opportunity. Ugh. Frustrated.  Maybe its God keeping me from that job. I don't know.  I just have to have faith about it.  

I know God's got this. I still get frustrated and disappointed at times- its human nature.  

I miss this. Miss blogging all the time. I really need to get back into it. 

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...