Saturday, December 12, 2015

Realization Friday- on a saturday

This week I have come to realize:


~ That its December in Ohio... and I have seen at least 4 people out mowing their lawn. This Is Not Normal.

~ That it takes kids 6x as long to clean something as it would me.

~ The above statement is the reason why I just clean stuff up most of the time! 

~ The house is only clean when no one is home, including animals. 

~ That I need to stop and realize that the special moments that annoy me... I really should be savoring because one day I won't have those moments. 

~ That God is so good!!  

~ That being broke really sucks... but its making me think more creatively for Christmas.

~ I really hate that we don't have the money to get our family anything hardly for Christmas. Our family has done so much, helped so much and just always been there when we needed it and it really sucks that at this time of year we can give them something back. 




Well that's all for this week!! 

Have a great weekend!! 

Blessings N Love

Overthinking Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...