Monday, November 7, 2011

eeyore and piglet


I have been so down lately… ugh. I wish I could shake this. I hate feeling like this.

I am exhausted all the time.
Half the time I just want to cry.

I have no desire to be around people.  In the past 2 weeks I have only been around 2 people besides family.  I just have no desire to.  
I was supposed to go to a fire over at a friends house and I was all up to going… but by the time I got done with what I needed to do… I was so tired… and so down… I didn’t want to go. I didn’t want to be around people.   I def. didn’t want to drink, and I really didn’t want to be around drunk people.  So I didn’t go.  I went home and went to bed.

Which ended up being a good thing cuz at 4am… I got a call from my dad’s nursing home. His wound on his foot started bleeding out and they couldn’t get it to stop. They were going to send him to the ER.  Then about 15 mins later, they got the bleeding to stop so he decided he didn’t want to go.  So Sunday morning, me and baby girl went up to the nursing home to see how he was doing.  My sisters and their husband/boyfriend came up there. And wanted him to go to the ER because he blood pressure was low. So we decided to take him after he ate lunch. While he was eating lunch the doc called and said he’d be there to check out my dad in a half hour… 2hrs later he finally showed up.  We ended up not going to the ER cuz they could do the blood tests and what not there. 
It was a very long day. 

We went home and napped after that.  Lil man was sick. He’s still sick today. Temp of 100.5 L

I just want to go home and cuddle up with him and baby girl and sleep, watch movies… something. anything. But face reality.  L   I am just tired of it all.

My sister yesterday told me that if Eeyore and Piglet had a baby… I would be it.  hhmmm a depressed scardy cat.  Well I guess lately that is me.  I need to shake this.
I need to go to the doc and see about getting on some anti-depressants or something..


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

2 comments:

  1. OK...I know we are only friends by internet waves but I feel like I have know you long enough that I can say this...
    snap out of it!
    You are very blessed. Look at those two beautiful children. Sarah, you don't need pills, drinks, people to lift you up. Life is depressing for all of us. God knows I have had so many ups and downs. I have been so depressed that I just didn't care anymore. That's the poor pitiful me that I have to snap myself out of our it will consume me.
    You just have to take life one day at a time. Go for a walk or drive with your kids. Cook a dinner and take it to the park to eat or just in your living room spread on a blanket with just you and the kids with no TV. Have a me time for a book, a bubble bath, a power nap, or a good movie. Call one person a day and just tell them how much they mean in your life. Spend time with your siblings or your dad one on one and think positive thoughts. God has a plan..listen to his voice.
    Have a happy day today and be a blessing to someone in your day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been so down lately... And I hope everything turns out okay with your Dad! I'll be praying for you girl. Just try to keep your spirits high. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...