Friday, October 7, 2011

Realization Friday


This is a rush job.. L

Sorry!!!  But thank you for every one who sent them in!!!


This week… I have come to realize that:

~ I really dislike impatient people.

~ Insecurity is a turn off.

~ People are annoying

~ That one ex is just an annoying douche bag

~ I have issues with trust and tend to second guess everyone.

~ I am really scared to fall for someone again.

~ when my phone messes up- it really stresses me out.

~ sometimes I think I would rather just stay single- wont get hurt that way.

~ I really need to quit picking my fingers

~ I don’t get why its so hard to see your kid consistently.

~ God is so good to me…even tho I don’t deserve it.


Have a great weekend ya’ll!!!


Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...