Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Monday...

Its 10pm and I really should be just going to bed... Or at least doing something productive like cleaning up my house... laundry... packing my son's lunch... anything really than just sitting here typing away... But honestly, typing this and getting some of my thoughts and mind ramblings helps clear my head and in away is like therapy for me... I am always thinking.. non-stop almost of some kinda random thought or series of events... even when I have no clue where that thought comes from...
The weekend was pretty good for me and the kids... My son went to go and stay with his father for the weekend... so it was just us girls home! Which is always nice but I do miss my son on those weekends... but its nice getting a mini break from him even if just for a night... I had to work on sat-doing a purse party... so my step mom watched my daughter for me while i was gone... and she said that my daughter had a blast over there... she took all of her toys out of the big plastice bin they were in and decided that they all belonged in her playpen... so she put all of them in there... then climbed into the plastic box with her baba and her blankie... well that just wasnt right... so then she climbed up on her papi's chair and just couldnt get comfortable that way either... so Nani sat down and tryed to snuggle with her... and that just wasnt right... Finally after 2 and a half hours of doing this... she finally wore her self out and fell asleep in her playpen... of course about 15 min. before i arrived to pick her up... and of course as soon as I walked in and she heard my voice, she woke right up... :-) but she was so happy to see me...
Later that day we went up to visit my dad in the "place" and as soon as sissy seen her papi... she literally about jumped out of my arms and into his bed with him... grabbed her blankie and snuggled right up with him... that was all she needed... she missed her papi!! too cute!!!
Alright... I am ending this one short tonite... I do have more to write... but my brain is now getting sleepy... i will try and post again tomorrow night... and i have way to much to get done in a half hours time to really be on here typing nonsense... even tho it does help...
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...