Monday, June 30, 2014

Craziness

I know many times that I have said how crazy life is right now.... well I think so far this summer takes the cake!!!  And other than one thing... I wouldn't change anything else for all the money in the world!!!

We are in the process of getting custody of my Fiance's cousin. She is 5 and the sweetest little girl!! She has been staying with us since the beginning of June. She fits in like she's always been here.  I really couldn't imagine her not being here.
We were trying to get her siblings too. She has an older sister and a younger brother, but sadly financially and also logistically we weren't able to...  6 kids in a 3 bedroom, 1000 sqft home (4 girls in one bedroom), was just a little bit too tight.  Plus there were some other things that were determined for the benefit for all the kids so we only were able to get here.

In the past month that she has been here, we have had multiple dentist appointments, doctor visits, social workers, counselor, voice for children advocate come by and visit, visitation up at children services with her mom and siblings... its been busy to say the least. But again, I wouldn't change it at all.

The pregnancy so far is going great.  Been having contraction off and on, but thats normal.  I have 7 more weeks to go!!! I have been going to physical therapy for the last 4 weeks because of the intense back pain I was having. It has been a life saver!!

Our baby shower is in a few weeks. I am excited. Two of my wonderful friends are throwing it for us. :-)   I am due August 15.  Our wedding will be Sept 20th.

We have had baseball Monday thru Friday- every single evening! lol.  That has stopped for lil man. Baby girl still has it going on 2x a week for the rest of the month.

Trying to think about what else has been going on... I really don't know.

I started with two different direct sales companies...
Perfectly Posh and Damsel in Defense. I am really really excited about these companies... esp the Damsel in Defense. Check out my sites if you get a chance.
www.perfectlyposh.com/10126

and

www.mydamselpro.net/safersarah

Well thats all for now... I need to get a lot done around here today, including a Rules list, a chore chart and bathing my doggies!!!

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama

ps.with the new additions to the family- I will be switching around Nicknames. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...