Friday, April 28, 2017

Realization Friday 4/28/17

It's finally Friday! 

And I slacked last week with my post... but I am on it today!!! 

This week I have come to realize:

~ that I am the one in control of my happiness

~ that when I plan something- it normally won't happen like I plan

~ that my dog is an amazing escape artist! 

~ that I now have summer allergies

~ that Google is my best friend

~ that My God is an Awesome God

~ that singing too much will cause a sore throat

~ that I am extremely nervous- but God's got this!! 

That's it for this week... if you would like your realization added to the list for the next post- Send me an email to: overthinkingmama@gmail.com

Blessings N Love
Overthinking Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...