Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tell All Tuesday-4

  • Peachy gave me such great answers to so many questions... I had to do a 2 part for her!!  Thank you Peachy!! 

    Name/Nickname/AKA: 
    Blog Address (if have one):
    Age (approx)
    Occupation:
    ThePeachy1 @ beingpeachy  aka Sandi
    think 21 with a couple decades of experience
    Former Corporate Suit, Mom, Wife, and always the village idiot

  • When you are feeling down- what do you do to cheer yourself up?
  • Facebook, twitter, or email my friends and fellow bloggers on the internet. I used to skype a friend of mine in the UK and he would sing songs and stay up forever. But his career took off ( woohoo)  and honestly it's hard to be "down" when you are surrounded by thousands of hilarious women.  The internet has been my life line.
  • When is the last time you told someone you loved them and mean it? who was it?
  • There is literally not an hour I don't tell someone I love them, a phone call or email to my daughter, my husband, my dad,  a friend who needs to know it, and then of course my little prince, he's a luvin bunny and we say it and mean it and hug  around 20+ times a day. He's 9 and yes he has no issues with hugging and loving me even in public and at school.
  • Where were you on 9/11/01? 
  • Oh man I was at the princes 8 week check up with the pediatrician. We lived in Tampa and Pres Bush was there reading to an Elementary school we had been warned that he would be at a school but not which one and ordered not to check out or come to the schools due to security. In the Dr's office the waiting room TV showed the first plane hitting it looked like a little private plane like a tour plane and that's what the news was saying,  I finished there and went  to the a&p to get some groceries and was in the freezer aisle when over the loud speaker they said, " a second plane has hit the world trade center, america is under attack"  the people in the same aisle as me looked like they were out of a movie, one lady collapsed and a man just stood there with tears rolling down his face.  I left my cart right there and drove to my childrens schools and removed them without even checking them out, I even drove up on the lawn at the Elementary school.  I wanted them with me, as a military child of a Veteran and a woman who married a career military man.  I knew the threats all too well,  and if we were under attack and the president was at my kids school, my kid would NOT be anywhere near that kind of target.
  • Are you waiting on something? What?
  • Favorite time of year? why?
  • Do you have or want any tattoos?
  • what is the last thing you cried about?
  • Were you named after anyone? who?
  • What is one wild and crazy thing you would do right now if given the chance?
  • Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Were you driving, someone else driving, or parked?
  • When you looked in the mirror today what did you think?  its nearly noon and I haven't even looked in a mirror. I don't need to. I know how I feel and I am pretty sure I remember how I look.  I don't usually need to do that anymore, I think I outgrew the need to constantly stare in the mirror for affirmation of my worthiness or declaration of the reasons I was not perfect.  It took me a very long time to love myself enough to not worry about mirrors and scales. I thank my husband for helping me evolve into a non needy strong woman.
  • What has been your favorite age so far?
  • Do you look forward to getting older?
  • Grandchildren.  Honestly. Corny right?  but I would really like to see the little ones my kids will produce, to love and spoil them, to have them climb on my lap to have me read, to share stories of their parents exploits and lessons from my parents and grandparents.
  • Do you wash your hands every single time you use the restroom?
  • Yeah I am a super hand washing germaphobe person. I even have the motion sensor soap dispensers in all 3 bathrooms and the kitchen and outside near the hose. Yeah super freak right?  I know.  Don't get me started on my poultry phobias OMG BLEACH EVERYTHING 300 TIMES.
  • Whats your life motto?
  • Life isn't a job, it's a journey, enjoy it and be peachy.
  • If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?
  • If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
  • As someone with a complicated cognitive medical condition, I will slap anyone that says body. because I can tell you all from experience, it doesn't matter how good you look, if you can't communicate or remember your life is a living hell.
  • Would you accept twenty years of extraordinary happiness and fulfillment if it meant you had to die at the end of the period? 
  • If the person you were engaged to marry had an accident and became a paraplegic, would you go through with the marriage or back out of it?
  • Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow?  
  • Would you be willing to decrease your life expectancy by 5 years if you could become extremely attractive?
  • I am extremely attractive already, does this mean I am going to die early? OMG 
  • If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to?
  • My real friends, do and always have, that's how I chose those that become closest. Pure honestly pure love and pure friendship.  
  • Would you be willing to give up all television for the next 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children in Indonesia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...