Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well I wanted to write this on Thanksgiving Day... but honestly, I wasn't in the most upbeat mood to write anything. It took me a couple days... but I am good now... i think. lol.

I wanted to write a blog about what I am thankful for....

~ My Lord. My faith. Without my Lord, I wouldnt be able to get thru anything in my life.

~ My kids. Even tho they push me to my limits... they are my everything.

~ My parents. They are always there for me no matter what.

~ My friends. Even tho more and more lately, it seems like I have less interaction with some of my friends... I still love them all very much.

~ All the things I have been thru. Without the situations I have been in, I wouldnt be the person that I am today. The good the bad and the ugly... its all made me who I am.

~ My daughters father... as odd as it sounds,I am really thankful for him... without him... so much in my life wouldnt be the way it is... I wouldnt be saved, I woudlnt be as close with my dad as I am, I wouldnt have a beautiful baby girl, I wouldnt have people down in NC that I feel like family...

~ My ex's... because of them.. so many things in my life wouldnt be they way they are...

~ My job... thankful I still have one!!!

there is so much in life to be thankful for... even in bad situations... there is some good... you just need to be open to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...