Wednesday, August 6, 2008

too too long...

its been awhile since i wrote on here.... ive been selfish i have been writing in my personal blog about life and relationships and whatnot...

this has been a busy summer... well at least the last month has been. seems like almost every week for the last month we have been doing somehting... first we went down to columbus to visit my sister for a few days for our family vacation... that was fun.. not as much fun as i was thinking it was going to be, but still fun...
we went to the columbus zoo on our first full day down there... and that was nice.. very hot tho... and my son was in one of those moods... just wouldnt listen to anyone... wanted to do everything his way... or no way... so it made for a stressful day.. and my sister was in a mood too cuz of personal issues she was having... so the two of them together was slightly stressful.
then my sister's ear starting acting up... so she ended up going to the er for it... and was told no showering.. no water.. nothing...
which kinda came in handy... cuz the next day we went to a water park... and since she had to stay home... she got to spend the day with my daughter... and me and pete took peyton to the waterpark ourselves... it was so much freakin fun...
sunday... the day we left... we kinda just layed around... and was lazy most of the day...
then about a week later... i took a few days off and spent it with my kids and my mom... it was really really nice... very exhausting physically.. but relaxing and good quality time!
we went down to amish country for one day... went around to all the shops.. i spent way too much money... but got the kids and my mom a few cute lil things.
the next day we went out the the african safari in port clinton... its a drive thru "safari" . its awesome. we took my brother along for this one. i think he enjoyed it too... and my kids loved it. they give you food to feed the animals and the animals come right up to the car and stick their heads in and everything... it was fun and exciting... and needless to say i was filthy- covered in animal spit all over my arms and legs! but it was so much fun.
last weekend we went to put n bay with the whole family to celebrate my mom's bday. it was fun... felt rushed as always... but still a lot of fun.
i have been very stressed out here lately... i havent been getting enuf sleep... and i have been worrying about bills and money and all that... so i know i have been short with the kids and its almsot like they know i feel like i do.. and start acting up even more than normal! its been a long month... im hoping next month will be better...
next week i will be going to florida for a couple days... one of my good friends used their flyer miles and got me a ticket... so i am really looking forward to that... i am going to miss my kids like crazy... but i am so looking forward to it all... getting away.. peace and quiet... relaxation... or at least i am hoping... the only thing that is going to seriously suck... is i will have almost no money... but hey... ramen noodles in florida.. is better than ramen noodles at home! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think... good, bad, and the downright ugly...